Issue 1: MAY 2018 THEME: DAWN OF A NEW AFRICA
“This is Our Time” in every sphere of life, from Algeria to Zimbabwe. There is a positive wave of energy of can-do-spirit, resilience, and Africa ingenuity among African people. From the shake-up of political leaders, to a united fight for Africa one currency and travel passport, there is no better time to be a proud African than now. African people and African leaders are rising up to defend Africa sovereignty and African pride. Africans are taking their destiny into their own hands to change stories that was once miss-characterized about Africa and the people. The world is hearing the voices and stories directly from African as facts, which is helping to shape, change the narratives and perception of African as a whole.
- A New Dawn for Africa Trade replacing Africa Aid.
- A New Dawn for Youth participation in Political & Civic Engagement.
- A New Dawn that Africa is rising from within to take on the global stage.
- A New Dawn for African woman to unleash their potential.
- A New Dawn that Africa is the darling of the world and a continent to reckon with.
- A New Dawn for African girl-child empowerment and education.
- A New Dawn to stop cultural/educational ideologies that’s not relevant in this 21st
- A New Dawn to create a sense of urgency this 21st
There is no better time to be set foot-hold in Africa or be a proud African than now to invest in economies, educate youth, women and girls. Take on leadership roles, become an entrepreneur and tackle social issues across communities. Partnership is required on local levels with key African enterprise across various sectors and sponsoring of programs making impact on local levels.
A New Dawn for you and me…… Don’t sit on the sideline Africa is YOU and ME.